Cacao Coconut Happiness Balls are a great healthy snack or dessert and are really quick and easy to make! Vegan, sugar-free and dairy-free.
- 2 cups Pitted dates
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- ¼ cups Peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- ½ cups Desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling if desired
- 2-½ tablespoons Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
Blend everything together in a blender or high power food processor until the mixture starts to become smooth and clump together. It’s okay if there are a few pieces of cashews left.
Roll the mixture into balls of any size. Roll in grated coconut (optional) and enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer (great in summer!) for gourmet moments.