A delicious and easy-to-make Mediterranean salad with chickpeas, cucumbers, red onions, peppers, tomatoes and feta cheese, all tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- ¼ teaspoons Cumin
- 2 pinches Powdered red peppers
- 1 box Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ Diced Red Or Orange Bell Pepper
- ⅔ cups Kalamata olives
- ¼ cups Chopped red onion
- ⅔ cups Crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cups Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, cumin and crushed red pepper.
In a large serving bowl, combine garbanzo beans (chickpeas), cucumber, grape tomatoes, bell pepper, kalamata olives, red onions and feta cheese. Drizzle with lime vinaigrette, sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.