Creamy and easy vegan pumpkin spice latte made with canned coconut milk. Delicious and easy to make. Perfect cozy and vegan fall drink!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 2 ounces, liquid Espresso or strong brewed coffee
- Vegan whipped cream, for garnish
Pour the coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, pumpkin, and maple syrup (basically everything except the espresso) into a blender and blend for 1 minute. This will make the latte frothy.
Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over low heat while stirring.
Prepare an espresso or a strong coffee. Mix pumpkin spice milk with espresso in a mug. Top with vegan whipped cream and enjoy!