Baked until crisp, toasted and golden, this granola is quick to prepare and full of health benefits!
- 4 cups Oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Dear
- 2 teaspoons Molasses
- 4 teaspoons Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons All Spice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sun-flower seeds
Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut oil, honey, molasses, cinnamon, all the spices and pink salt with your hands until the oats are evenly coated. Spread granola on two baking sheets to form even layers.
Bake one sheet at a time, in the middle of the oven, for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake another 4 minutes or until the granola is golden and crispy.
Stir in sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Let cool. Pour into airtight containers and store in a cool, dry place.
Enjoy it with organic whole raw milk, plain yogurt, or any dairy-free milk or yogurt you like. Can also be enjoyed dry as a healthy and delicious snack!
• It’s important to bake this granola on two baking sheets because that’s how it gets crispy and golden so quickly.
• I tried this granola with steel cut oats. It still tastes good, but it needs a few extra minutes of cooking to get golden and crispy. Keep an eye on it and cook to your liking.
• You can add nuts of your choice to this granola with the seeds. I love nuts, almonds, cashews or pecans, and if eating fruits and grains together doesn’t make you bloated, then go wild and add some raisins, dates, cranberries or any other dried fruit you like!