Dill Dip is the perfect dip for all your summer fun. You can serve it with fresh cucumbers, red peppers, celery, carrots, cherry tomatoes or fresh rye bread.
- 3 tablespoons Finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1-½ tsp Seasoned salt (see Notes)
- ¼ cups Chopped fresh dill (or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried dill)
- Assorted Vegetables And Pieces Of Rye Bread, To Serve
In a medium bowl, combine the chopped onion, garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, seasoned salt and dill. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
Serve with assorted vegetables and/or pieces of rye bread.
• Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers and red and green peppers.
• If you are filling a loaf of hollowed out rye bread, you may need to double or triple the recipe depending on the size of the loaf.