Put everything in a blender, mix and enjoy! That’s all it takes to make this frozen margarita! The flavor and freshness couldn’t be more satisfying.
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Flake salt, to frost the glass
- 2 ounces, liquid Tequila
- 1 ounce, liquid Cointreau
- 1 ounce, liquid Lime juice
- ½ ounce, liquid Sugar Syrup
- 7 ounces, weight Blocks of ice
Rub the citrus lime wedge over the rim of your glass. Then dip the wet rim of the glass in flaked salt. Put aside.
Put the tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, sugar syrup and ice blocks in a blender. Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
Transfer the margarita to a glass garnished with salt (be careful not to damage the salt garnish). Finish the drink with a wedge of lime and serve.