Easy Mexican Coleslaw is packed with fresh flavors of tomatoes, roasted corn, jalapeno and cilantro. This simple coleslaw is so quick to make and complements many main dishes, making it one of my favorite sides. I love serving it with tacos.
- FOR SCREWING:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ⅔ cups Sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- FOR THE COLESLAW:
- 1 bag (Size 16 oz) Tricolor Cabbage Slaw
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1-½ cup Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-½ cup Grilled or charred corn
- 1 box (size 15 1/4 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- ½ cups Chopped cilantro
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and taco seasoning.
In a large serving bowl, add the coleslaw, red pepper, grape tomatoes, black beans, corn, jalapeno and cilantro. Gently fold in dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Note: You can easily blacken the corn by placing the corn in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and stirring the corn every two minutes. Do not use oil. You can use canned corn, but drain well.