IKEA kitchen planner it is free and easy to use kitchen design software to create virtual 2D and 3D models of your dream kitchen. The software has all the elements you need to fully equip your new kitchen. If you need an inspiration offer, you can also use the IKEA “ready-made” kitchens, which can be found on their website.
With IKEA Kitchen Planner you can:
- Define the shape of your kitchen along with its measurements.
- Place different elements such as doors, windows, interior walls, electricity, water, gas.
- Decorate your kitchen with cabinets, kitchen islands, appliances, sinks, tables, chairs, etc.
- See the result in 3D view format by clicking on a button.
- Print out your kitchen design so you can take it with you on your next shopping trip to the furniture retailer.
- Get an idea of how much your new kitchen will roughly cost.
Of course, you can only use the IKEA stuff with this software, but it is quite easy to plan any kitchen with it that fits the standard width of the cabinets, dining furniture, etc.
Click here to learn more about this free kitchen design software. Don’t forget to tell me what you think about it in your comments.