Gluten and dairy free.
- 250 milliliters Dairy-free milk
- 50 milliliters Water
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Grounded ginger
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Dairy-free whipping cream, for serving (optional)
Pour the milk and water into a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer then lower the heat. Whisk together maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger and cocoa powder. Stir continuously until well blended.
Pour into a mug and top with dairy-free whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and ginger if desired.