This easy turkey chili recipe is the perfect healthy dinner for your family.
- 1 pound Chicken Italian Sweet Sausage
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cups Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cups Grated carrot
- ½ cups Grated zucchini
- 1 box (Size 14 1/2 oz) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 box (15 oz size) Tomato sauce
- 1 box (15 1/2 oz size) canellini beans, drained
- ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Kosher
In a large pot, brown the sausages and ground turkey over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
Add onion powder, chili powder, oregano, cumin and smoked paprika. Stir to combine. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve with toppings of your choice.