Relax and enjoy a healthy brunch in style with light, refreshing and sparkling Island Breeze mimosas.
- FOR THE HIBISCUS SYRUP:
- ½ cups Water
- 2 tablespoons Hibiscus pieces
- ½ cups Organic cane sugar
- FOR THE COCKTAIL:
- 1 bottle (Size 750ml) Champagne (Extra Dry Or Brut)
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 20 ounces, weight Canned pineapple chunks (you only need the juice)
- 1 whole Starfruit, sliced, for garnish (optional)
Make hibiscus simple syrup. Boil water. Remove from fire. Infuse the hibiscus flowers for 10 minutes. Strain. Mix the sugar. Let cool.
Gather 8 champagne glasses (for the mimosas) or 4 taller cocktail glasses for a sparkling party punch. Fill each glass in the following order (order matters – if you don’t follow this they won’t turn out): 4/5 full of champagne, most of the rest with orange juice and lemon juice pineapple, then a dash of hibiscus syrup.
Garnish with a slice of star fruit. Bottom up!