This easy loaded wedge salad is sure to become one of your favorites. It has all kinds of goodies like bacon, tomatoes, avocado and chicken.
- ¾ cups Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dried parsley
- ½ cups Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- ¼ cups Blue cheese crisp
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce Cut Into Quarters
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 4 slices Crispy bacon, chopped
- ½ pint Grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ Red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 Avocados, peeled and diced
- 1-½ cup Diced Roast Chicken
In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar and blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
Place the iceberg wedges on four large plates. Divide the spinach into equal parts and place them around the quarter. Top with bacon, tomatoes, red onion, eggs, avocado and chicken; evenly distributed among the four plates.
Garnish with blue cheese dressing or your choice of dressing.