Natural flavored vodkas and these Mango Pomegranate Vodka Sprays are perfect for dating while keeping your lifestyle clean. These beautiful cocktails are eye-catching and a great conversation starter.
- FOR THE FRUIT VODKA:
- ½ Pomegranate, seeded
- 24 ounces, liquid Vodka, or as needed
- 1 slice Fresh mango, peeled
- FOR SPRITZERS:
- 9 ounces, liquid Fruit Infused Vodka
- Ice, as needed
- Carbonated water, to top up
- Extra Fruit, To Garnish
Add about half the pomegranate seeds and 1 mango slice to a 32 ounce mason jar. Fill the rest of the jar with vodka, leaving a few inches of space at the top. Cover with a lid. Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature and steep for 5-7 days (or more) before use, shaking several times a day.
Strain fruit from vodka.
To make a cocktail, add 1 ½ ounces of infused vodka to a glass half-filled with ice. Fill the glass to the top with sparkling water. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a few slices of mango!
• Make sure the fruit you use is ripe for the best flavor.
• Replace your favorite fruits with pomegranate or mango if you wish!
• Use gluten-free vodka if you are very sensitive to gluten or have celiac disease.
• Make your own! Additional ideas for flavored vodkas may include: other fruits, citrus peel, vanilla beans (split), whole spices (roasted if desired), herbs (lightly crushed), and chilies.