This olive tapenade is a quick and easy appetizer that can be prepared in less than 10 minutes using a food processor. It’s keto, gluten-free, and paleo, and the perfect addition to a charcuterie board for the holidays, parties, or just to have on hand as a snack!
- 2 cups Pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 whole Anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Capers, Rinsed
- 2 cloves cut garlic
- 3 tablespoons Freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoons Dried basil
- ¼ teaspoons dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoons Dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoons Salt
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- ¼ cups Olive oil
Add all ingredients except the olive oil to a food processor and pulse a few times until everything is chopped.
Slowly add the olive oil to the food processor while blending until a paste forms. Blend until desired consistency is achieved.
Remove the tapenade from the food processor and serve it in a bowl with crackers or as part of a large charcuterie platter.