An easy orange and cherry flavored whiskey sour, perfect for hot and cold days.
- 8 ounces, weight Cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 ounces, liquid Whiskey
- ½ ounce, liquid Fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce, liquid Fresh orange juice
- ¾ ounce, liquid simple syrup
- ½ Egg white
- Ice cubes
- 3 strands Fresh mint leaves
- 1 piece Orange zest, for Garnsih
- 1 piece Lemon zest, for garnish
To make giant ice cubes, pour water into the molds of a muffin pan at least 3/4 of the way up. Then freeze until completely solid.
Put a glass in the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
Put the pitted and halved cherries in a glass, then mash them until they are half broken down (do not mash the cherries completely).
Take the glass out of the freezer and add a giant ice cube. Put the whiskey, lemon juice, orange juice, simple syrup and egg white in a shaker, then shake without ice a few times. Add a handful of ice cubes, then shake again for a good 10-15 seconds.
Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with cherries, mint, orange and lemon zest.