Delicious creamy garlic parmesan pasta that’s easy to make in one pot. The perfect side dish for grilled marinated chicken, roast pork tenderloin or chicken spedini.
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups Low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cups Heavy whipped cream
- 12 ounces, weight Linguine Or Fettuccine Pasta
- ½ cups Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
Melt the butter in a large saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add chicken broth, milk and cream. Bring to a low boil. Add pasta and boil gently until tender; 15-20 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in Parmesan cheese until melted.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.