These fabulous Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes and Lightly Seasoned Brussels Sprouts combine red and purple potatoes with Brussels sprouts and Parmesan cheese. The result is savory oven-roasted vegetables with a crisp parmesan crunch.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¾ pounds Small red potatoes, quartered
- ¾ pounds Small purple potatoes in wedges
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1-½ cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray or olive oil and set aside.
Combine Brussels sprouts, red potatoes, purple potatoes and olive oil in a large Ziploc bag and shake to coat. Add the Parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the bag and shake to coat well.
Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping after 12-13 minutes. Turn on the grill for the last 1-2 minutes of cooking to lightly brown the Brussels sprouts and potatoes. Serve immediately.
• If you can’t find purple potatoes, you can replace them with gold or more red.
• Store leftovers in the refrigerator.