A remodeled kitchen can add tremendous value to your home, not to mention provide you and your family with a great gathering place.
Planner 5D is a cross-platform tool for interior design used by more than 65 million users worldwide. They use machine learning, AI and other advanced technological solutions to do interior design planning an easy and fun process for users with no design experience.
So, if you have a kitchen design project in mind, this online kitchen planner includes all the tools you need to design your kitchen. Just add cabinets, dishwashers, countertops, cook tops and refrigerators and rearrange them until you have exactly what you want. Choose from many wood finishes, tiles, paints, wallpapers, and trims to get a look that’s just right.
Key benefits of using Planner 5D
- A constantly updated furniture catalog with more than 6500 items already available.
- Project preview is available in 2D and 3D, AR on iOS. So, before you buy your cabinets, flooring, appliances or anything else, see it in realistic 3D format, so you know how it will look and feel.
- High quality images of the project thanks to the ‘Rendering’ option that you can later publish on social networks, on thematic sites or in your portfolio.
- Ability to add your own structures. Textures such as fabrics, bricks, cement, wood and tiles that you can apply to furniture, walls, floors, etc.
- AI plan recognition – option to make a digital copy of a plan using their intelligent neural network in one click.
- If I’m not mistaken, Planner 5D is available on the web version in 11 languages, and on mobile devices in 30.
- Cross-platform tool available on any platform: Web, iOS, Android, Windows 10 and macOs. You can start your project on one platform and finish on another.
- They themselves a School of design and will give you a certificate upon completion.
- There every week Design battle among users.
The free version has a limited amount of elements and if you need to build a real kitchen/house you will end up looking at their premium plans ($20 per month or $60 per year, if we understood everything correctly) .
Planner 5D Homeplans
Planner 5D Homeplans is an option offered separately, regardless of whether you have a Planner 5D subscription or not. It is a possibility to choose a finished apartment style and layout to start. They have created a library of different plans and designs for you to choose from to make the process easier.
The price here is around $10, which gives you unlimited access. You can work with the free elements there but if you’re interested in the paid ones, you’ll have to buy a Planner 5D subscription.
As I mentioned above, if you have a kitchen design project in mind (or any other home design plan), Planner 5D will help you to create and visualize it in a realistic 3D format. The software includes all the tools you need to design your kitchen.
You can start creating your dream kitchen below or go directly to the editor on their website at Planner 5D – Floor plans and interior design.