Take your leftover salsa verde and make chilaquiles! This quick recipe takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
- 4 whole Portions of leftover chicken salsa verde (mine is excellent!)
- 4 cups Tortillas
- 8 whole Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Cotija cheese
- 2 whole Limes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 2 whole Green onions, chopped
Pour the leftover chicken salsa verde into a large saucepan over medium heat. Reheat over low heat.
Stir in tortilla chips until evenly coated. Transfer to a bowl.
Meanwhile, fry the eggs in a separate pan at the desired temperature. Add to bowl with chilaquiles.
Add cotija cheese, lime wedges, cilantro and green onions on top and serve.