Today I’m going to show you how to make the most delicious BBQ pork chops.
- 1 cup Tomato ketchup
- ½ tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cups Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cups dark brown sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Smoked paprika
- 1-½ tbsp Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 Spare pork ribs
– Whisk together your tomato ketchup, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic cloves, smoked paprika, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt in a large bowl.
– Put your ribs in the slow cooker, pour your barbecue marinade over them, then toss the ribs with the barbecue sauce, making sure they are well coated.
– Close the lid of the slow cooker and cook the ribs over low heat for at least 8 hours.
– Once the ribs are cooked and tender, remove them from the slow cooker and pour the remaining liquid into a saucepan.
– Skim off the excess fat floating above the juices in the pan, then bring these juices to a boil.
– Boil for about 10-15 minutes, stirring every two minutes, and continue boiling until the sauce is reduced by half.
– Once your barbecue sauce is thick, brush it on your ribs and serve.