Illness can strike at any time. Be prepared by stocking up on these disease-healthy ingredients. This feel-good soup only takes 20 minutes and is super easy to make – good news for the hungry cold!
- 5 cups bone broth
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ teaspoons Ground cayenne pepper
- 1 head Organic garlic, halved crosswise with skins
- 2 tablespoons Dried wakame
- 2 cups Choice of frozen tortellini
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil, for drizzling
- Red pepper flakes, to garnish
Bring bone broth and water to a rigorous boil over medium-high heat. Stir in cayenne pepper, garlic, wakame and tortellini. Simmer another 5 to 8 minutes or until the tortellini are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Use a ladle to ladle the soup into small pots or heatproof bowls. Drizzle with sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately, you want this soup piping hot.