This delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad combines crispy smoked bacon, sun-ripened strawberries, sweet red onions, salty feta cheese, and crunchy walnuts with a creamy, sweet homemade poppyseed dressing. You will absolutely love it. This is one of our all time favorite spring and summer salads.
- FOR SCREWING:
- 2 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- 2-½ tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tbsp grated onion
- 1-½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- ⅓ cups Plus 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 12 ounces, weight Mixed Greens Salad Including Spinach, Romaine And Spring Greens
- ¼ Large red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ pound Strawberries, sliced
- ⅔ cups Crushed walnuts
- ¾ cups Feta cheese
- 4 slices Crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, grated onion, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a large wide bowl, spread the greens. Top with red onion, strawberries, walnuts, feta cheese and bacon. Drizzle dressing on top and mix. Serve quickly.