This colorful and refreshing summer fruit salad is packed with all the best summer fruits. Melons, berries and pineapple come together in this colorful mix perfect for a summer picnic!
- 1 medium orange
- 1 Medium lime
- 2 tablespoons Dear
- ½ Cantaloupe cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ Honey Dew Melon cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ Watermelon cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ Pineapple cut into pieces
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Optional bee balm or sprigs of mint
Squeeze the orange and the lemon. Stir in 1-2 tablespoons of honey (to taste). In a large bowl, add the cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon and pineapple. Drizzle with half the orange and lime juice and stir to combine. Add raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Drizzle with the second half of the orange/lime juice. Stir gently to combine. If desired, garnish with lemon balm or sprigs of mint.