This tasty shrimp, mango and nut salad is colorful, light, tasty and easy to prepare! It’s absolutely healthy and a great choice for your diet! You can serve it for breakfast, lunch or as an appetizer for dinner.
- 170 grams Large prawns cooked, deveined and cut into large chunks
- 1 Large Ripe Mango, Cut Into Strips.
- 250 grams Cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced.
- 40 grams Thinly sliced red onion
- 50 grams Finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Season lightly with salt and ground black pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir gently to incorporate.