Tired of the same old fruit salad? This Thai Nectarine Salad is spicy, refreshing and an absolute crowd pleaser.
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Fresh peeled, microplaned ginger
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Packaged brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lime zest
- 1-½ tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1-½ tsp Garlic chilli sauce
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 5 Firm nectarines, thinly sliced
- ¼ cups Julienned mint
- ¼ cups Roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Mint leaves for garnish
Whisk all ingredients together except mint, peanuts and nectarines.
Mix the nectarines, mint and peanuts with the dressing.
Allow 10 minutes for the dressing marinate the nectarines.
Garnish with mint and peanuts and serve!