The title says it all. Gluten and dairy free!
- 1 cup Rolled oats (half ground in a food processor)
- ¼ cups Raw nuggets
- ¼ cups Pieces of raw cashew nuts
- ¼ cups Millet
- 2 tablespoons Raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Oatmeal (Bob’s Red Mill or other)
- 2 tablespoons Linseed
- 2 tablespoons Seedless Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened dried cranberries
- 5 whole Dried Turkish Apricots
- ⅓ cups brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw honey
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF.
2. Combine all ingredients except apricots, brown rice syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil and raw honey in a large bowl.
3. Put the apricots in a food processor and blend until they form a ball.
4. Add brown rice syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil, chopped apricots and honey to a saucepan.
5. Heat the mixture over medium-low heat, until heated through.
6. Add the heated wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir to combine the ingredients.
7. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and add the granola bar mix.
8. Flatten the top with your hands or a rubber spatula.
9. Put the dish in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven, place it on a rack and let cool before cutting.
10. Cut into 8 bars.