This paleo smoothie recipe is packed with good, healthy and delicious fruits and vegetables and no added white sugar. Green smoothies are an essential part of our home. It’s a great way to get lots of nutrition in a delicious way! They can be so versatile and have so many fun flavors. There are plenty of combinations to please everyone.
- 3 cups Spinach (kale, or a mix of small leafy greens, packaged)
- 1 whole Banana, peeled
- 1 whole peeled orange
- 1-½ cup Pineapple, diced
- ½ whole Avocado, pitted and skinless
- 2 cups Crushed ice
- 3 drops Wild orange essential oil (optional)
- 10 pieces Dried coconut chips (optional)
- 1 cup Coconut milk (canned for best flavor)
- 1 tbsp Pure maple syrup (optional, depending on the sweetness of the fruit)
- Dried coconut shavings, for garnish (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds, for garnish (optional)
Place all ingredients (except coconut chips and chia seeds) in a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth and creamy, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Pour into glasses and garnish with dried coconut shavings and chia seeds, if desired. Keeps up to 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. Stir briskly to recombine if storing in the refrigerator.