Turmeric latte is great for people who are feeling a little sick or want something different and not a casual latte. This is caffeine free and tastes similar to a chai latte. The first time I tasted it was when I was traveling alone in Amsterdam and I was so sick I had a sore throat. After drinking a hot turmeric latte, I improved a lot.
- 2 cups Coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ⅓ teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoons Grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Raw honey sweetened to taste
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
Add all the ingredients in a blender for about 10-15 seconds.
Transfer to a stainless steel saucepan and heat the turmeric latte over low-medium heat to desired heat level. It doesn’t need to boil.
Remove from heat and pour into mugs. Use an electric milk frother for a latte consistency if desired.