Don’t kill my vibe.
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 12 cloves minced garlic
- 2 rooms Vegan Sausage
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons Red pepper flakes
- 3 cups Kale, coarsely chopped
- 1 box (size 15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cups Vegan parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Reserved pasta water
- ½ package Spaghetti, Cooked
Heat the olive oil in a medium sized skillet with a lip over medium heat. Once hot, add the garlic, vegan sausage, sea salt and red pepper flakes.
Break up the sausage with your cooking utensil (I use a wooden spoon) and sauté with the garlic for 5 minutes or until the sausage is just about done.
Add chopped kale and stir until slightly wilted and bright green.
Turn off the heat but leave the pan on the heat. Add the cannellini beans, vegan Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, pasta water and spaghetti to the pan and stir until well combined. Serve immediately, enjoy!