Watermelon berry salad with a lemon-thyme vinaigrette.
- ¼ Medium watermelon, cubed
- ½ pound Strawberries, quartered
- 6 ounces, weight blueberries
- FOR SCREWING:
- ½ cups Vegan Feta Or Regular Feta If Vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Thyme Or Regular Fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice Juice of a large lemon, fresh is better
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or spicy brown mustard
- Salt to taste
Combine cubed watermelon, quartered strawberries, blueberries and crumbled feta in a bowl.
In another bowl, whisk together the fresh thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, Dijon mustard and a light amount of salt to taste.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.