The whipped coffee trend gets healthy and tasty in this plant-based, vegan breakfast bowl!
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Instant Coffee, Regular
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1-½ cup Granola, like Kashi Go Chocolate
- ½ cups Blueberries
- ½ cups Raspberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, halved
- 1 ounce, weight Dark chocolate pieces Semi-sweet dark chocolate, preferably vegan
- 1 piece Medium banana, sliced
- 1-¼ cup Blend of almond milk and coconut milk or other non-dairy milk alternative
- 1 tbsp Peanuts
Add cocoa powder and instant coffee to a medium bowl. Add hot water and stir a bit until just combined. Add honey.
Whip the concoction with an electric mixer or an immersion blender with the whisk attachment. I’ve heard that back and forth movements are the best. It may take at least a few minutes to get a nice whipped, pudding-like consistency.
Pour some granola into a bowl, top with banana slices, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peanuts and dark chocolate chunks. You can improvise on these ingredients if you wish.
Place half of the whipped coffee chocolate “pudding” in the bowl. Pour the almond, coconut, soy, oat or other non-dairy alternative into the bowl. Mix the coffee whipped cocoa into the other ingredients because it is powerful on its own!
Take advantage of this energy and this buzz!